Experience Japan Your Way.
We are a team of Japan travel experts with one simple philosophy: whether you travel with a group or by yourself, a visit to Japan should be tailored to you, not a list of "must-sees" generated by the internet. From our options for private travelers to our remarkably flexible guided Adventures, you’ll get an experience that showcases what makes Japan special and why it’s way more than what you might be expecting.
Pack a little experience into that suitcase! We’ll help you plan your trip, design an experience, arrange full trips, or just check your own itinerary to make sure you’re good to go. Our Private Travel options are affordable too, starting at just $60! That’s right - sixty bucks.
Adventures: Don’t Call it a Tour.
We believe that going to Japan with a guide doesn’t have to mean you’re tied down. With more free time to do your own thing, a solo-traveler-friendly atmosphere, and the most creative itineraries in the business, PacSet’s Adventures will change how you see “group travel” forever.
Have Questions? We have answers.
PacSet also offers trips for Schools and Colleges, private guided excursions, and much more! Read our FAQ, send us a message, read our blog, or answer any other question in the universe* using this button!
*Japan travel and PacSet questions only please
What is a PacSet Adventure like?
Wondering what makes our guided journeys special? Click here to read some testimonials from previous guests and learn more about what our journeys are like!
Kippu’s Merchmart: Buy Stuff!
Want to buy a plush version of our super-adorable mascot, or other exclusive goodies? Click below to get shopping!
The Latest from PacSet!
Click the links below to hear more about what we’ve been up to!
- Feb 11, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: If Food is the Language of Love, Play On
- Feb 4, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: Housekeeping!
- Jan 31, 2019 Yuricon and PacSet Unveil "100 Years of Yuri" Trip to Japan [Press Release]
- Jan 28, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: New Trip Announcement + KYUSHU WEEK!
- Jan 28, 2019 KYUSHU WEEK!
- Jan 22, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: Kalm Before the Kyushu
- Jan 15, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: Check (the) Bag
- Jan 7, 2019 This Week @ PacSet: Happy New Year!
- Dec 4, 2018 Welcome to the new PacSet site. No, really.
- Aug 15, 2018 New Website: We have one!
PACSET: THE SCHEDULE
FIND AN ADVENTURE:
- 100 Years of Yuri
- Animated Spring
- Anime De-Tour
- Autumn in the City
- Best of Japan
- Bunny Island
- Cat Island
- Cherry Blossoms
- Dogo Onsen
- Fire and Ice
- Ghibli Museum
- gion festival
- Hot Springs
- Iya Valley
- Japan Holiday
- Kaga Onsen
- Kyushu Hideaways
- Pawprint Pathways
- Seto Inland Sea
- Taste of Japan
- Taste of Shikoku Kyushu
- Tokyo Anime Fair
- Yamashiro Onsen
- Yudanaka Onsen